Saturday, July 29, 2006
hmph!
I sit drinking my coffee. I think back on my life so far. " yes I think it's time."

"Excuse me ?" Questions Dex.

It is Time i put Kal-el In his Place! He's been called the mosy powerful man in the Universe. It's time I beat that little myth out of his mind!"

" Uh - huh." replies Dex . " So who's this Kal-El?"

" You would know him as Superman. Soon he will face off with a Super Saiyan!"


" Good luck with that." Dex responds joyfully as I leave. " Come back again."

yes I will Dex , and then i will be called the strongest in the Universe ! Hahahahahahaahahaha!
posted by Vegeta @ 4:38 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.