Thursday, June 08, 2006
Jaina: Hey guys!
I walked into the Diner. It was quite busy. I noticed Wedge in the corner but he was surrounded by a huge mountain of notes and paper. He looked really busy so I decided not to disturb him and went over to Dex instead.
"Hey Dex, how's it going?"
"Jaina! You haven't been here in a while."
"Well this is my first time in really. But I thought that you could use some entertainment."
I handed him a couple of holos.
"Well what do we have here?" He questioned.
"The latest holos from the S.T.R. Program. It's going pretty well but some Storm Trooper are having trouble fitting it. Stick it on, Dex!"

He linked up the holos to the projector so that the whole Diner could see them.

First up was one who was trying to make his way by dancing. You would be surprised how popular this option was.


Dancing Storm Trooper


Then there was... Well I'm not entirely sure what this one was doing. I think he was trying to conduct a few people but we can't really figure it out. The music is pretty sinister as well...


Conductor?

And lastly there was the poor Storm Trooper who was one of the Brave a took up the position of an....... intern!!!!!


Intern


The poor guy. He insists that he loves it.




I think that Dex liked them and the customers got a bit of a laugh as well. We were just done when my alarm went off. I waved my hand over my lightsaber to turn it off and then glanced at the clock that I built into it.
"Aww shoot Dex! Times up. I gotta get back to studying. See you later!"
"Ok Jaina, here, catch!"

He chucked the holos at me and I caught them and ran out the door.
posted by Anonymous @ 7:18 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger merlyn said…

    Hey Dex,

    we stopped by for lunch the other day, gotta tell you, the soup was amazing but that rancor stew, that was out of this world!!!

    Cheers
    Merly

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    Those were quite funny! Some how I can't see those troopers giving the rebels too much trouble.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.