Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Check Please
After getting of the DTS... (DEX-Trainsit trasporter subway)

I went to Dex... "Dex, can I get a raw steak extra bloody and some bloodwine? Also I need to be shuttled to SkyCity."

"I got just the person, captians a nice shuttle back and forth from there. I will send him and a waistress with your steak and wine over to your table." Dex said as he walked toward the kicthen


I took a small table and opened the letter from Holg, and looked at the wanted posters.

This trip may be longer than that night Bangkok
posted by Anonymous @ 1:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.