Sunday, May 14, 2006
I greet Thee!!!
How goes it, all? I am the Cardboard Knight! I purposefully spell my name Cardbored so that the current society will accept me into their community! Extrodanary isn't it? I have also figured out how to operate a camera! Fascinating these things are, I can record myself defeating objects!

Yeah, okay, thats all the cardboard I can take for now. I am Ari Tsoupeis. I made starwars united, but I have been de-credited for my wrong actions. I still want to be apart of a star wars community, and I figured that I would join this one. A new spice on things. This is something I can also keep going at, and I won't drift away. Like most people here, I have a big imagination, and like lots of people here, my humor is dry and senseless. I hope you guys enjoy my videos, you can go to my site here. Because I don't feel like doing stuff... Anywho, I hope I am accepted.
posted by Cardboard Knight @ 9:19 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said…

    so what were the wrong actions? and what backgroud is the name Tsoupeis? And who killed the raido star?

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow, cool! Someone hook me up, I want join too! ;-)Is there a speacial right of passage? LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.