Sunday, April 23, 2006
Check please!

I thought I'd stop by for a cup of coffee, should I be worried about that thing dancing across the counter?


In other news, my family and I rented The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and we loved it. Kiera is very much into it right now and even though it had a climatic battle that was fairly intense, she said "It's OK, Aslan will save them." There were a few departures from the book that I didn't like so much, but they were minor and didn't take away from the story.

So I totally recommend this movie because it's got a great beat that you can dance to and I give it a ten! Er, just go see the movie.
posted by Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator @ 10:27 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said…

    Jon, Just do what I did with the little singing guy. Lure him over with a donut, then smack it with a coffee cup, give it to Dex and in a few minutes you have a wonderful omelet. That’s good eating

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Erifia Apoc said…

    If I am going to eat anything, it will have to be dead for at least a day. So can I barrow your liquid schwartz, Mr. Clone?

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I thought they did a good job with the Narnia movie, too. The changes they made (making the girls more proactive, expanding the battle, etc.) were understandable. I look forward to the next movie.

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dark Helmet needs to keep his pets on a leash. Eck!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.