Friday, April 21, 2006
After Shopping Break...
My Mansion is finally up and I Must say it looks alot like the old one...

It was awfully empty though so I went to see SHI... it was time for me appologize during my evil spell...

She told me of this nice restrraunt and invited me to lunch...

"We can look through some things over some nice sushi.... Well I am not sure what Dex calls it but its a nice flavored raw fish..." SHI said ...

New public transportation units have popped up all over the Blogger-sphere, Called DEXTransit... A super subway transporter sytem ... Its faster than the Metro in France, The Tube in England and provides such a nice easy quick access to Dex's place....

Of course if Goku every arrives he might weat them out of bussiness...

We sit down together and SHI and I order some raw fish...
It was quite nice...
posted by Anonymous @ 8:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.