Sunday, May 14, 2006
I Was Never Here
Padme: Psst. Dex. Remember me? Obi-Wan introduced us several months ago. Listen, I'm meeting some associates here for breakfast and I need a quiet, out-of-the-way table to discuss some confidential issues. Can you, like, help me out?

Dex: Bwwaaa haaa haa haa haa!!! You gotta be kidding me Senator. Take a look around this place. Ya see any "quiet, out-of-the-way tables?"

Padme: {Looks around nervously, then looks pleadingly at Dex.}

Dex: Awright, here's the best I can do for ya. {Ushers Padme to a booth in the back corner of the diner where Jabafatboy is sitting. He gives a signal and Jabafatboy slithers out of the booth, grumbling.} Here ya go sweetie.

Padme: {Gives him a look of disgust and points to the slime all over the seat.}

Dex: {Rolls his eyes and wipes down the seat with his apron.}

Padme: Thank you Dex.

Read more at Padme's blog...
posted by Shannon @ 7:17 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This BETTER be important , I dont Give up my booth for just anyone !!

    Dang good thing yer Cute !!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.