Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Some sci-fier I am!
It took me thirteen months to get around to watching Star Wars III. And almost as long to actually post here! Oh well, I finally saw Revenge of the Sith yesterday. All through the movie I thought "This is PG-13?" until I got to the part with the charred legless body... That explained it all. My enjoyment was not helped by a chatty and squeamish person watching it next to me... Ah well... I liked it anyway... Maybe I'll post here more often. Without as many...s.
posted by J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter @ 9:13 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Seen too, too, many times....
    Glad to see ya posting!!!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Leia Skywalker Solo said…

    *Gasp*

    W00t?

    You mean to say you didn't anticipate the date in May 2005, loose sleep in fact, that the story of my blood father's turn to the dark side would finally be told?

    Does not compute.

    :D

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said…

    Let me explain. My chrones was out of submission at the time, and I would have been in agony while watching it. So I had to wait until Chrones was gone to watch it. That took a long while.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.