Saturday, June 10, 2006
Preparing for war...
So I have hung out at Dex's long enough. The King Pin has taken over my gang and belives them to be loyal to him. Sadly he will learn only too soon some are only loyal to money which is why they never was kept as anything but pawns.

My trusted men are still loyal and reporting to me everything. Ash is very good at what he does.

King pin convience too many that without Cain I wasn't anything to fear.

He is to soon find out that he is wrong. I am visting an old friend. The one who sewed my face back on.

She is as evil as they come.


She will help me with my planning. Soon they will learn why I am called the Black Plague of Death.
posted by The Black Plague @ 11:17 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.