Friday, May 26, 2006
friends in low places
Betrayed... by my own son... Okay so he isnt my flesh and blood son... But I raised the boy...
I found Cain in Thia, fighting in bloodsports, I knew when I saw him he would make a perfect right hand man...

and... he did... My crime sindicate around crime alley with me working out of Crime Alley Bar has been lets say a fruitful success, but now...

That Sayian Morron said he had no interest in Cain, that he washed his hands of him... Yet he sent him a gift and has done exactly what he said he wouldnt do...

As a result I have been betray... Now I am under investigation. Cain went to the cops and squeeled like a pig. Cain was the last person I thought would betray me. I have left my most faithful henchmen to keep things running wile I head out to visit an old friend. I have to lay low until this all blows over and it will, you pay off the right cops and it does, it always does.

Don't stair, I know my face is pinned on shall we say... Its along story...

So what is good here?
posted by The Black Plague @ 5:16 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said…

    What's good in here, you ask? The ribs are, but stay away from the burgers. We don't know what Dex is using for meat.
    Sorry about yuor troubles, want a drink?

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    your lucky all Veg did was lie to you he could have sent Buu to your place for " The Dance."

    (Shudder)

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said…

    Dear Sir,

    Had you given Cain Dental, he might have turned to the other side.Dental for all.

    Dr.Polaris rules.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger The Black Plague said…

    thanks Kriss care to have a drink with me


    henchmen yes I have a Lawyer, Med Dr of all kinds including a Dentist on the payroll at all times (never know when you may need to change dental records)

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said…

    Why of course, I would love to.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.