Thursday, April 20, 2006
Overheard at the Diner
Just some thoughts on a few customers who stopped in yesterday...

Professor Xavier was here, complaining to my waitresses the whole time about Wolverine. Can't seem to reign that thug in. I don't get why he travels so far to eat at my diner, but I've been told he loves the sliders. Or maybe he loves the waitresses.

Wedge Antilles was talking about some interesting data that came in over his sensor array. Sounds disturbing. I'm glad I get to stay here on the planet. I've had enough adventure in my life.

Last night everyone was talking about the telethon to benefit Severely Traumatic Underdeveloped Primary Intelligence Disorder. Lots of people suffer from this terrible disease, but I just found out that my good friend Obi-Wan Kenobi was diagnosed. {shakes head} Shame, damn shame. So if you missed the telethon, call up Master Yoda and pledge some credits. There's still time.
posted by Dexter Jettster @ 8:34 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Wolverine said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Wolverine said…

    Darn Typos Poor poor Waitresses havin' ta listen ta chucjk complain I know thier pain.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Logan I think you may have Severely Traumatic Underdeveloped Primary Intelligence Disorder.

    Just a feeling

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Wedge Antillies said…

    Dexter, you monster! Still drooling into the soup-of-the-day? I would be happy to stop by next time I am in your quadrant.

    By the way, do you still have that Noobian berry pie? Man, that stuff was good!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Private Hudson said…

    Ain't Dexter's Diner the place where a bug popped out of a guy's stomach? Man, I hate bugs.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said…

    Hudson: No, that was not Dex's diner. That happned at an Applebees on Dagabah.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Happy Mask Saleswoman said…

    Wait, waitwait. Obi-Wan?

    You JUST found out?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.