Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Dex's Movie Review
Hermione and I saw an awesome movie last night (and don't get any ideas - I don't date my waitresses - we're just friends). It's called V for Vendetta. Features an adorable little actress that reminds me of that Senator Amidala. She gets her head shaved, but she's still hot. wink, wink

Y'all should go see it. It's playing at the Coco Town Cinemas at 7:00 and 9:45 and also at the Temple Multiplex at 6:30, 8:10, and 9:50.
posted by Dexter Jettster @ 9:31 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said…

    I haven't seen a movie in the movie house since the "chronicles of Nabooiea". It was about this old guy and his closet and some kids and a hot white witch or something

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jabafatboy said…

    Last good movie I saw was Blazin Light Sabers with Shortin Mart of the Gaylea system .

    Absolute riot that show was

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Happy Mask Saleswoman said…

    Well, it's got guns, knives, explosions, lots of warfare, and lesbians... I can see why it'd be appealing to the dudes.

     
  • At 3:59 AM, Blogger SHI said…

    Oh I saw that movie with a guy name Fire... was a really good movie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Dex in the City
Today's Specials
Diner Regulars
Latest Gossip
On the Menu


This blog is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm or any other entity connected to the Star Wars franchise.